Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pictures of Friends


And since you all remember what I look like, here's some of my friends I've made, in no particular order...
Draggin' Fly & me at a shelter in the Smokies

Snail and Grin (Grin is grimacing from near-trench foot.  He got better.)


OK, this isn't a friend.  But it IS the cookies and scotch my family sent to me for my Bday!  I made many friends because of these.  Thanks Family!!! I love you!!!

Hiker' Ministry - very cool place - lots of free food ALL the time.  And couches - ahhhh.


Sole Sister plays a mean tub (far left) at the Bluegrass Fest.  She kept up with the band!

I'm sitting on St. Nick's lap.  Ummm, it seemed appropriate at the time.

Bonsai is playing Jedi's guitar.  Jedi is watching. 

Sometimes the Trail looks a lot like an interstate- see the White Blaze on the right? This is Draggin' Fly and Doodles.
From left - Noodle, Crittur, Mouse (in the blue shirt), and me.  Behind is Rambles and Limey (fom England)


No comments:

Post a Comment