Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pictures!!!!!

Let's see if I'm successful...
Day 1 - cold and do I look nervous?  I am.

1st day of rain - I'm wearing my tent!

I'm in the clouds!!!  This view is why I'm hiking.

Oh, and for this view.  Gorgeous.

Doin' Laundry at the hostel. Wearing borrowed clothes. Nice.

A pic of me AND a view.  Sherwin was hiking with me for a bit.

I love grassy balds.  That's Pretzel walkin' up thar.
 Yeah!  It worked!  I'll try to put up more later.  Just a few favs and so you remember what I look like :-)  Keep texting me - even if I don't have signal, sometimes I can still receive them and they are MUCHLY appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    Very beautiful pics. God's nature at it's best.

    Psalm 145:5
    On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.
    Isaiah 55:12
    “For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

    Cuz-Paul

    ReplyDelete